pbguild: Unholy Divine
pblevel: 85
pbrace: Blood Elf
pbgender: Male
pbclass: Paladin
Hawjiki

Suggestions

HozzászólásSzerző: Hawjiki » 2016.04.05. 23:27

Well, I only speak english so I don't know if you already had these suggestions before and declined them. So I apologize if I make you repeat yourself.

Increased XP Rates - You guys have the option to select your own XP rates, this is very nice! Only that the rates only go to x4. This kinda sucks, my personal opinion though, why not going up to like x15 or x20?

Heirlooms - What about making heirlooms vote-able? The low rates are much more tolerable with heirlooms! It is a good method to get new players voting as well. Just... don't make them super pricey. One day of voting for one part sounds good and fair to me.

Instant FP/Unlocked All FP - Why not make instant Flight Paths and unlock them all for every player. Keep the cost though. Honestly this suggestion is just due to my laziness. :p

Cross-faction - Enable cross-faction. This is a very nice feature for any server with a extremely low pop to have. At the very least enable Cross-Faction grouping and DF.

Increased Prof Rates - Could you at least make the rates for Prof scale with the XP options?

I've been playing this server for like a month now, I've invited all my friends(Like 8 Friends so far). Only 6 of them have made it to 85, most don't really like the low exp rate and the server's pop is a downside for them because they will want to raid and it would be hard for few people to raid. I've played a few Cata servers, most were way buggy, this one is by less buggy. The low pop and low rates it what kills it for most players. I'd really like to be able to play cata with all my friends and not have us spend ages to level up. Most of us are from the US, we also have some friends from Poland, Serbia, UK, and more places. We're a wide spread group of players that have been playing together for years and months.

So please at least consider my suggestions?
Dad - Blood Elf Paladin(Unholy Divine)

Mystify
Undead
Mage
Mystify
‹ Unholy Divine ›
pbguild: Unholy Divine
pblevel: 85
pbrace: Undead
pbgender: Female
pbclass: Mage
Mystify

Re: Suggestions

HozzászólásSzerző: Mystify » 2016.04.06. 00:00

Agree wholeheartedly!

I love this server. I think these suggestions would attract more players!

-Mom

Belépés  •  Regisztráció